Pixel T Beta 2 is an excellent custom ROM primarily based totally generally on Android 13 for the Redmi Note Pro Android 13 Beta 2 now comes with superior features and adjustments to try with your apps. To get began out, get a beta and alternate your tools.Android 13 Beta is considered for developers as well as users, so you can test your app compatibility and run all favorite updates. Try today’s qualification and percent remarks with our Problem Tracker. Be aware about any changes withinside the privateness and protection device which can have an effect on your app, although it’s far jogging on Android thirteen.
Android 13 introduces best new talents and APIs for developers. The following sections help you find out about the features of your apps and get began out with the applicable APIs.
For a complete listing of new, modified, and previous APIs, assessment the diverse API reports. For extra information at the contemporary APIs, see Android API Reference.New APIs were highlighted for brought visibility. Also, make certain to test out the apps for Android 13 and all apps that target Android 13 to find out about the regions wherein platform changes can have an effect on your apps as well.
Imformation of Pixel T Beta 2 Android 13
Android Version : 13
Status : Stable
Updates : 26/05/2022
Pixel T Beta 2 Android 13
• Updated vendor
• Fixed ugly corner paddings
• Misc performance changes
Our journey is impossible without the ones below:
- Umang Jain
- Erfan Abdi
- Ramii Ahmed
- Alex Winkowski
- Also, our testers:
- Zhen Bang
- Finally, CPA for supporting all my acts and for their endless help.
• Don’t turn on OkGoogle / NowPlaying
• Flash magisk canary if ROM boots to fastboot
• Please stay on FBEv2 and don’t decrypt
• NFC is disabled for joyeuse (don’t have joyeuse to fix it, so just to prevent logspam, disable it)
Download Pixel T Beta 2 Android 13 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download : Link
How to install Pixel T Beta 2 Android 13 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.