OrangeFox Recovery R11.1-2 – Custom Recovery is one of the most important aspects of Android Geek. If you are one of them, you know about TWRP and CWM recovery. TWRP recovery has long been a top priority. However, as human beings, we lose everything in a particular place. So, to offer you something new, something new, here we are sharing with you all the latest things of OrangeFox Recovery!
OrangeFox R11.1-2 is a completely open source custom recovery, just like TWRP or CWM recovery. It’s been 2 years since this recovery in the customs recovery market.
Despite being very young, this recovery is compatible with all the latest changes in TWRP recovery and has Magisk improvements and refinements. So if you are tired of the old TWRP Recovery and are trying something new, here is the brand new and latest OrangeFox Recovery R11.1-2 for you.
Imformation of OrangeFox Recovery
Version : OrangeFox R11.1-
Status : Stable
Build date: 08/06/2022
OrangeFox R11.1-2 Recovery
• Bumped to R11.1_2
• Revert back shipped magisk version to default
• Skipped FBE decryption on all SDK version
• Resync apex folders on boot
• Fixed mounting issue
Credits and thanks:
• @whyyraku for testing and helping
• @worshiper2d for testing
• Support MIUI and AOSP
• Don’t PM Dev. Report bug on @fgrkprjkt_discuss
Download OrangeFox R11.1-2 Recovery For Redmi 9T Global(Juice)
Download : Link
How to install OrangeFox R11.1-2 Recovery For Redmi 9T Global(Juice)
- Download orangefox recovery zip file from the link above.
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Go to install and flash downloaded orangefox recovery zip file.
- Reboot phone into recovery.