OrangeFox is a modern and fully Custom recovery. It is the best alternative to TWRP and CWM recovery with fully touch based user interface. Moreover, it comes with an XML-driven GUI and customizable themes. With Touch UI, you no longer need to use the power and volume buttons.
Also, OrangeFox is based on TWRP source code with plenty of additional functions. Moreover, it supports MIUI OTA updates, SuperSU and Magisk. Additionally, it comes with built-in support for init’d functionality. Most importantly, Orange Fox supports both treble and non-treble ROMs.
Orange Fox was initially developed for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 (Lavender). But, due to its quick success and popularity, it was designed for various other Android OEMs. In this easy steps guide, we have listed the direct download links of Orange Fox Recovery for all Android devices.
Information of OrangeFox Custom Recovery
Android Version : 12/13
Custom Recovery : Orangefox Recovery
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 7
OrangeFox Custom Recovery For Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)
• Support for Android 12 and Android 13 decryption only
• New kernel
• Update the Magisk addon to v25.2
• Update to the latest upstream commits
• Remove obsolete addons
• Lots of other enhancements
• This is an Android 12 (and higher) release. Do NOT use with Android 11 or earlier.
• Make a FULL backup of your data and internal storage BEFORE flashing.
• After restoring backups that include encrypted data, and booting to Android, you should reboot the ROM once or twice, using the power button.
• Report any problem in the “OrangeFox Recovery Support” chat on Telegram. You should make a FULL report, and you MUST include the recovery log.
Download OrangeFox Custom Recovery For Redmi Note 7 (Lavender)
Download : Link