Status : Stable
Credits : Manish
– Thanks to @pulkit077 for helping
– Thanks to Vancel for testing
Build date: 10 May, 2020
Selinux status: Permissive
- Built with xDoge’s tree
- Sync with xDoge’s kernel
- ROM side changelog
* Merged May security Patch r35 * Release version bump to V9.0 * Introduce optional Intelligent Profile (Device Support Needed) * Switched back to AOSP screen recorder * Added QS Header data usage info * Added OneUI-like settings actionbar * Added R style notification section headers * Added Dynamic Immersive mode tile * Added OxygenOS styled dismiss all button * Added toggle for notifications smart reply * Added refresh rate settings (For Supporting Devices) * Added option to auto hide status-bar clock * Added a toggle for the new QS tint * Added header image height offset configurable * Added new FOD animations * Removed WakelockBlocker, AlarmsBlocker * Misc changes, bug fixes, and optimizations
How to install
- Download Rom and Gapps from the link below.
- Reboot your phone into custom recovery.
- Go to wipe and wipe everything except internal storage and SD card.
- Now go to install and flash downloaded ROM and Gapps.
- Reboot and enjoy.