Lineage OS 19.1 Custom ROM is the best and easiest ROM for Poco F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40 with Android 12L. It brings all the Android 12 and 12L suites introduced by Google at the year-end I/O 2021. Compared to the developer preview, Android 12 has definitely been given a sensational boost, with more and more popular and preferred custom ROMs for Android. Lineage OS 19.1 is called Android 12L.
Lineage OS 19.1 replicates all the functions of Android 12, 12.1, and 12L in addition. You can experience the likes of a custom ROM on your phone by downloading and flashing the latest Lineage OS 19.1 ROM featuring Android 12.1.
Imformation of LineageOS 19.1
Android Version : 12.1
Status : Stable
LineageOS 19.1 – OFFICIAL | Android 12.1
By @SahilSonar @althafvly @SebaUbuntu
Download LineageOS 19.1 – OFFICIAL | Android 12.1 for Poco F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40
Download : Link
How to install LineageOS 19.1 – OFFICIAL | Android 12.1 for Poco F3/Mi 11X/Redmi K40
- Read through the instructions at least once before actually following them, so as to avoid any problems due to any missed steps!
- Make sure your computer has
fastboot. Setup instructions can be found here.
- Enable USB debugging on your device.
- Make sure that your model is actually listed in the “Supported models” section here (exact match required!)
- Download the LineageOS installation package that you would like to install or build the package yourself.
- If you are not in recovery, reboot into recovery:
- With the device powered off, hold Volume Up + Power. Keep holding both buttons until the “MI” logo appears on the screen, then release.
- Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage, as well as format your cache partition (if you have one).
- Return to the main menu.
- Sideload the LineageOS
- On the device, select “Apply Update”, then “Apply from ADB” to begin sideload.
- On the host machine, sideload the package using:
adb sideload filename.zip
- (Optionally): If you want to install any add-ons, click
Reboot to Recovery, then when your device reboots, click
Apply Update, then
Apply from ADB, then
adb sideload filename.zipthose packages in sequence.
- Once you have installed everything successfully, click the back arrow in the top left of the screen, then “Reboot system now”.