OnePlus 3 and 3T (oneplus3) had been released in June and November 2016 respectively. In this tutorial, we are able to manual you to put in the contemporary Lineage OS 19.1 on OnePlus three/3T (oneplus3) smartphone. We have supplied entire instructions, downloads, and beneficial updates withinside the future. As all of us know, Lineage OS 19.1 is primarily based totally on Android 12 that is the 12th principal launch from Google and brings many new capabilities and improvements. One of the most important modifications Android 12 brings on your tool is Material, your layout language. It pursuits to boom personalization at the tool via way of means of permitting customers to pick out a custom shadeation palette and new widgets.
Talking about Lineage OS 19.1, it will be the latest version in the Lineage OS family which is the successor of the last generation Lineage OS 18/18.1 (Android 11). Obviously, Android 12’s obsession with visual elements and some amazing features are the main attraction for most Android lovers.
So, interested Android fans are keen to use all these features on Lineage OS 19.1 with freedom of customizations. Since Lineage OS is based on AOSP source code, it will have almost every available feature that comes with other Android 12 stock firmware. So, the combo will definitely become deadly for custom firmware or rooted Android lovers.
Download LineageOS 19.1 Android 12 for OnePlus 3 and 3 Pro
Download : LineageOS 19.1
Download : Recovery image
How to install LineageOS 19.1 Android 12 on OnePlus 3 and 3 Pro
1. First Download & Install a Custom Recovery on your device (TWRP is recommended), If you already have installed then skip this step.
2. Download ROM & Gapps .zip file and save it on your device’s internal storage or SD Card.
3. Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode. (if you don’t know how to boot your device into twrp recovery then you can search it on Google)
4. Now in TWRP create a Nandroid Backup of your device for safer side. If anything goes wrong, you can restore back to your older ROM.
5. Now do a Factory Reset of your device, Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data. Then Swipe to Wipe.
6. Now go back to TWRP Main Menu by pressing the Center navigation button.
7. Now Select Install, Locate the ROM zip file and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. After the flashing completes, Flash the Gapps in the manner.
9. After Gapps flashing completes, Select Wipe cache/dalvik from the bottom left side of the screen, & Swipe to Wipe.
10. After wipe completes, Click on Reboot System.
Just now you have successfully installed the latest Android on your device, the first boot will take some time so please don’t panic!