TWRP doesn’t require any introduction if you are here to download it. But in case you are not fully aware of it, it is the best Custom Recovery for Android phones. TWRP turns out to be a game-changer in Android custom development just like Magisk. And recently the TeamWin team released the new TWRP 3.5.1. Here you get to download TWRP 3.5.1 for your Android phone.
TWRP Recovery is a project that gets regular updates for the enhancement of the Custom Recovery. The project is handled by the Team Win Recovery Project. TWRP Recovery packs some great features, so it’s not a surprise that it holds the top spot in its field. And if you also use TWRP on your phone, then here you will know about the latest TWRP.
By default, all Android phones come with a stock recovery that covers all the basic functions. But what if you want better and advanced functions on your Recovery. Then in that case you can use a custom recovery like TWRP. But there’s a catch, the custom recovery must be available for your phone.
Well, if you look for TWRP Recovery you can find either an official version or unofficial version. You can use any version that is available as there aren’t many differences. The advantage of the official version is you will not encounter any major bugs.
TWRP Recovery 3.5.1
The last TWRP Recovery was released in December 2020 which was the major update with version 3.5.0. And about three months later another update was released with version 3.5.1. TWRP 3.5.1 is a small update over the last 3.5.0 update.
The Team Win Recovery Project team is already working on a major update that will bring support for Android 11. Yes, currently official TWRP is not available for Android 11 running devices. Don’t worry you can still find an unofficial build for some popular Android phone.
TWRP 3.5.1 also comes with some new features like support for flashing images on both slots, support for the latest flashable Magisk apk, and some other improvements. You can find the technical changelog of TWRP 3.5.1 below.
TWRP 3.5.1 Changelog
Android 9 Branch:
- Build compilation in 7.1 tree – CaptainThrowback
- SAR: Don’t follow symbolic links for block devices – bigbiff
- SAR Update script name for clarity – CaptainThrowback
Android 9 and Android 10 Branches:
- Wrappedkey support running only on FBE devices – CaptainThrowback
- TWRP App log information reduced – epicX67
- Refresh details after system wipe and adb sideload – AdrianDC
- Chinese translation updates – betaxb
- Support keymaster 2 – PeterCxy
- add tzdata to TWRP for timezones – CaptainThrowback
- ParitionManager: support delayed adopted storage mount – PeterCxy
- Support to start terminal from file manager directory – AndroiableDroid
- Nano support – nebrassy
- Add nano support to open files from file manager – CaptainThrowback
- Include new magisk apk support to be installed by TWRP – ianmacd
- Add support to change directory name where TWRP stores backups – epicX67
- Add bash support – not the default shell – DarthJabba9
- ORS support to format data – AdrianDC
- Add support to flash both slots when flashing an image – epicX67
- NL translation updates – ianmacd
- Installation cleanup – remove dupe PackageExtractFn – klabit87
- Remove logd-reinit service – CaptainThrowback
- Restore system root context – bigbiff
- Only include keymaster 2 if tree supports it – CaptainThrowback
- Strip lines containing ‘–‘ in language_helper.py – ianmacd
- Unlocalized string fix – ianmacd
Download TWRP 3.5.1 for Android Phones (Official)
Now if you need to install the TWRP 3.5.1 recovery on your phone then you can download the TWRP 3.5.1 image or zip file. In case if you are already using the last official TWRP 3.5.0 Recovery then you can directly upgrade the TWRP Recovery using the TWRP application.
Since it is an official version from TWRP team, you can download TWRP 3.5.1 from their official site. Or you can just use the Download link given below.
- TWRP 3.5.1 Recovery (Download)
Make sure to select your device and choose any server. Then download an image or zip file that your phone supports.
The latest TWRP 3.5.1 may not be available for some devices and can take some time to appear on the official website.
You can also get the ported TWRP 3.5.1 from our TWRP page or you can also get it from different forums.
The installation process varies as per the OEM, but the common process is using the fastboot commands. TWRP is an advanced recovery and always beneficial over the stock Recovery. But if you want to get TWRP, you need to unlock the bootloader of your phone.
So there you have it, the information about the TWRP 3.5.1 Recovery with download guide. In case if you have any queries, then let us know in the comment section.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]