Magisk is currently the most popular rooting method for all Android devices. It recently received a major update and basic functionality changes and how it works. Magisk version 24 now features Zygisk, which is primarily used for injecting zygotes to allow modules to run their codes in apps or system servers. In the same way that Riro does. Yesterday, developer John Wu updated Magisk to v24.3 with some major bug fixes and code improvements.
Magisk 24 followed by versions 24.1 and 24.2 featured several stability improvements and bug fixes for buffer overflow, multiuser superuser settings, command logging, Improved Zygisk loading mechanism, and much more.
What Is Magisk App?
Earlier there used to be different files for Magisk where you had to download the .zip file and then also download the app which was a time-consuming process.
Now, with the help of the Magisk App, you can easily install Magisk by renaming the .apk file to the .zip file. If you wish to uninstall the Magisk app then you just need to rename the app to uninstall.zip and that’s pretty much it.
What Is The Use Of The Magisk App?
If you want to grant/deny permission for any application, this can be easily done with the help of Magisk App. There are a ton of free modules available on Magisk App, from them you can download apps and games to your Android device. And the plus point is, you can add your own or custom repositories to get stuff from.
Caution: Make sure that you take a complete backup of your Android device before following this procedure.
Before Getting Started:
- It’s important for you to learn the basic commands of ADB and fastboot.
- You need to make sure your device bootloader is unlocked.
- If you’re using boot.img mods then you need to flash your custom ROM again to use your stock boot.img.
- Install custom kernel after installing Magisk on your phone.
How To Install/Root Your Device
- Download the Magisk manager apk file from the link below.
- Install the downloaded apk file.
- Now download the Magisk Manager zip file from the link below.
- Patch using Magisk App or reboot your device into installed custom recovery.
- Go to install flash downloaded Magisk zip file.
- Reboot and enjoy.
Download Magisk 24.3
Here we have listed the latest Magisk APK. Simply rename it Magisk.zip to get the zip file. Following are the direct download links right from the Github repository of the project.
- Magisk-v24.3.apk (Direct DL Link)
- stub-release.apk (26 KB)