Havoc OS v4.16 is a popular custom ROM and is supported by many devices around the world. They are one of the most popular firmware distribution communities that provide performance enhancement and stock Android. Today we guide you to install Havoc OS v4.16 for Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 11.
But if you think we already have the manufacturer’s OS then why do we need a custom ROM. However, manufacturing always has specific lifeline support and delays the latest Android upgrade rollout. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
Havoc OS v4.16 has finally added support for some new devices, including the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Today we will help you with this Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 11.
Imformation of Havoc-OS v4.16 Android 11
Android Version : 11
Status : Stable
Updates : : 05/06/2022
Havoc-OS v4.16 Android 11
- Bump security strings to June 2022
- Spoof device to raven (device will showing as Pixel 6 Pro)
- Inbuilt MiuiCamera
- Merge tag LA.UM.9.1.r1-11900-SMxxx0.0
- Upstreamed kernel to 4.14.281
- @NONGLERRR for testing
- @ryzspace and @ProteuseOld for support
- Clean flash is MANDATORY
- June Security Patch
- Safety Net passes by default
- SELinux Enforcing
- Gapps inbuilt
Download Havoc-OS v4.16 Android 11 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download : Link
How to install Havoc-OS v4.16 Android 11 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.