The recent Google I / O 2022 showcases upcoming hardware and software technologies. These include the latest Pixel 6a, Pixel 7 Series, Pixel Tablet, and Pixel Buds Pro. Another great offer from Google that the Android community is excited about is Google Camera Go 3.3 APK. In this article, you will learn everything about the new GCam Go 3.3 APK MOD.
Although Google CameraGo does not have a Play Store list and there is no change log yet, this article will tell you all about it. There are four basic camera modes – image, video, translation, and portrait mode options on the dashboard. Additionally, there is a settings gear icon, photo gallery, and flash indicator.
Best features of the Google Cam Go 3.3
- Added two types of logcat support
- Added HDR+ and night mode support
- Added filter mode
- Added aspect ratio and other options on the option menu
- Added AUX support and other internal changes
- Added support for 32 and 64bits
- Google Cam Go will allow you to capture beautiful images quickly
- Use the Portrait Mode for giving your photos a classy, professional look by focusing on the subject as the background appears slightly blurred
- Capture memories any time of the day without the flash, keep the colors rick, while ensuring the details are crisp using Night Mode
- With early warning notifications and smart storage features, Camera Go will ensure that you never miss out on any moment by helping free up space for your photos when you need extra space
- With Google Lens built into Camera Go, you’ll be able to see the world in your language by pointing the camera lens at the foreign text
Download Google Camera Go 3.3 MOD APK
Google Cam Go 3.3 MOD APK can be primarily based totally on the brand new Google Camera Go 3.3.439217877 with the great functions of Google Camera Go 2.1244 APK. The APK will guide more than one camera lenses, HDR +, and night time mode for night time images in low light. Night mode is largely the same characteristic because the Google Pixel lineup or the unique Google camera for the latest GCam ports.
If you have any questions, please write in the comments below.