Redmi Note 10 Pro was one of the most anticipated launches of 2021. Indeed, the famous Redmi’s Note lineup gets a massive upgrade in terms of cameras and display. The company bumps up the camera sensor on all three phones of the Redmi Note 10 series. The vanilla Redmi Note features a 48MP snapper, while the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max (Indian variant) are billing with 64MP and 108MP sensors. One of the coolest things is, the newer Redmi Note 10 series phones support the Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam Mod port). Here you can Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max.
Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Note 10 Pro Max [Best GCam]
Google Camera (GCam) is available for the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and the Note 10 Pro Max. Before moving to the download section, let’s take a look at the camera features of the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. Xiaomi’s latest mid-range smartphone boasts a 108MP Samsung ISOCELL HM2 sensor as a primary sensor. Although, the device carries the typical Xiaomi’s camera app, but the functions like 9-in-1 Nona binning tech, AI toggle, and dedicated Night Mode capture sharp and nicer images. However, if you want to capture better low-light images as well as astrophotography shots, then you can sideload Google Camera app on your smartphone.
Luckily, the latest version of Pixel Camera app aka GCam 8.1 Mod is working fine on the Redmi Note 10 lineup phones. Yes, you can use the Google Camera app (GCam) on any Redmi Note 10 series phone with features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode. Talking about other features, then you can use the features such as Enhanced HDR, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide by which you can easily install Google Camera app on your Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, or Redmi Note 10 Pro Max.
Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro and Pro Max
Xiaomi’s tenth-generation Redmi Note 10 series phones support the Camera2 API out-of-the-box along with RAW support. You can simply sideload any of the below-listed GCam port from Pixel 5 on your Redmi Note 10 lineup phone. Here we attach the latest GCam 8.1 port by BSG and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, apparently, both ports are compatible with the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro, and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Indian Variant). The best thing about the below collection is, we’ll keep updating this article in the future and add the new ports, so stay connected with us.
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0n_Eng.apk) [Latest]
- Download Google Camera for Redmi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.5.apk)
- Download GCam for Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk)
The GCam 8.1 mod doesn’t require any changes, but, if you’re using the GCam 7.3 on your Redmi Note 10 series phone, then you can apply the below-listed settings for better results.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, download this config file on your smartphone.
- Now create a new folder with GCam name.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown (with redmi-note-10p-config.xml), available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
As I said earlier, there’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro Max
- At first, download the GCam Mod from the above link.
- Once downloaded, install the Google Camera APK on your Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro, and Note 10 Pro Max.
- Then, open the app & grant the needed permissions like Camera, Microphone, Storage, and Location.
- That’s it.
Now you can start using GCam on your Redmi Note 10 Pro Max with features like Night Sight and Astrophotography Mode.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]