One of the leading highlights of the affordable Narzo 30 lineup is its camera, thanks to the 48MP primary shooter. Both the Narzo 30 (4G & 5G) and Narzo 30 Pro (5G) dawns a 48MP QuadBayer sensor to capture detailed images. And fortunately, both phones capture really good images, thanks to the optimized stock camera app. But, sideloading the third-party camera apps like GCam app from Pixel 5, will allow you to produce better images in some conditions. If you want to give a boost to the camera performance, then here you can Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 and Narzo 30 Pro (5G).
Google Camera for Realme Narzo 30 (Pro) 5G
The default camera app on Narzo 30 series already performs well in almost every condition, thanks to the AI scene enhancements, HDR, Portrait, and other modes. It allows you to take decent portrait images. However, if you love taking selfies and low-light shots, then you can use the Google Camera app. The GCam app produces mind-boggling results. This GCam mod port is compatible with the vanilla Realme Narzo 30, Narzo 30 5G, and Narzo 30 Pro 5G, you can download the app from the next section.
GCam 7.4 and GCam 8.1 are compatible with the Realme Narzo 30 lineup, thanks to the Nikita for porting the app to work on other phones. Talking about the features and changes, then the app has features like anticipated Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground, RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Now let’s take a look at how you can download and install Google Camera app on your Realme Narzo 30, Narzo 30 5G, or Narzo 30 Pro 5G.
Download Google Camera for Realme Narzo (4G & 5G) and Narzo 30 Pro (5G)
Realme Narzo 30 series equip a MediaTek chipset, but still, there are some GCam ports compatible with the all three models of Narzo 30. The Pixel 4’s GCam 7.4 and Pixel 5’s GCam 8.1 are working fine on the Narzo 30 and 30 Pro. The Camera2 API is enabled by default, so there’s no need to root the smartphone. Here we attach both GCam 7.4 and GCam 8.1 by Nikita, you can download on your smartphone. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.4 for Narzo 30 and 30 Pro (NGCam_7.4.104-v2.0_eng.apk) [Recommended]
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Narzo 30 and 30 Pro (NGCam_8.1.101-v1.2-fix_eng.apk)
After downloading and installing, make sure to follow the below listed recommended settings on your phone, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Config file GCam 8.1 – Download Link
- Config file for GCam 7.4 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
Note: If you’re using Google Camera version 7.4 then create config folder with Congifs7 naming, while for GCam 8.1 create configs8 folder.
Now you can start taking pictures from GCam app on your Realme Narzo 30 and 30 Pro. That’s it.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]