The first-gen Moto G Stylus is one of the best-selling phones of 2020. For 2021, Motorola announced the upgraded second-gen Moto G Stylus (2021) with bigger display and a quad camera module. The camera section is one of the headline maker features of the Moto G Stylus 2021. And the upgraded quadruple camera setup allow users to capture some nice and impressive images. However, the Pixel 5 Camera (aka GCam mod port) support is also available for the Motorola G Stylus 2021. Here you can Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus (2021).
Google Camera for Moto G Stylus (2021) [Best GCam]
Motorola has been working painstakingly to improve the default camera app. With the Moto G 5G, the company pushed its newer stock camera app with overhauled user interface and new features. Moto G Stylus (2021) is also billing with the updated camera app, it captures impressive images. But if you want to capture mind-boggling shots using Astrophotography and Night Sight Mode, then GCam (aka Google Camera port) is all you need. Luckily, the latest version of Pixel camera app is compatible for a bunch of Motorola smartphones and the Moto G Stylus is one of them.
The latest GCam port (GCam 8.1 Mod) by BSG is working on the Moto G Stylus (2021). Talking about the features, then the Google Camera 8.1 get access to the features like Astrophotography mode, Night Sight, SloMo, Portrait, Beauty Mode, HDR Enhanced, Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, Google Lens, and more. Here’s the step by step guide to download and install Google Camera app on Moto G Stylus (2021).
Download Google Camera for Moto G Stylus (2021)
Every Motorola smartphone has Camera2 API support out-of-the-box, and the newly launched Moto G Stylus (2021) is no exception. Thanks to the Camera2 API support, you can install the Google Camera app on your smartphone without messing into the rooting process. Below we attach the two GCam mods – GCam 7.3 by Wichaya and GCam 8.1 by BSG, you can use anyone you want. The GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 is more stable in comparison to the GCam 8.1. Here are the download links.
- Download Google Camera 7.3 for Moto G Stylus (2021) (GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya_V3.1.1.apk)
- Download Google Camera 8.1 for Moto G Stylus (2021) [MGC_8.1.101_A9_PV0i_libs_Eng.apk]
After downloading the app, you can simply sideload it on your device like any other APK (by enabling the unknown-resources). Before start using it make sure to check the below listed recommended settings, by which you can take amazing shots easily without facing any issues.
Note: Before Installing the new Gcam Mod ported app, make sure to delete the older version (if you’ve installed). This is not a stable version of Google Camera, so it may have some bugs.
- Config file GCam 7.3 – Download Link
- At first you need to download config settings from above links, which save the recommended settings.
- Once downloaded, extract it.
- Create a new folder named GCam in the root folder and then open GCam folder and make a Configs folder.
- Then, copy the config file in /Internal Storage/GCam/Configs7/ (folder).
- Open Google Camera and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
There’s no need to do much changes in the latest GCam 8.1 mod port, although you can do some changes according to your needs from the settings section.
All done. Start capturing blazing and great photos directly from your Moto G Stylus (2021) smartphone.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]