A few days ago, Xiaomi had announced the most affordable 108MP camera smartphone in India. Yes, I am talking about the Mi 10i. And the new Mi 10i is arguably the best camera phone under its price bracket. Obviously, the 108MP quadruple camera module is the headline maker of the new Xiaomi mid-range smartphone. And like every other Xiaomi phone, it also bumps up the market with the Camera2 API support out-of-the-box. So that you can sideload Pixel 5 Camera app (aka GCam port) and capture some impressive astrophotography shots. Here you can Download Google Camera for Mi 10i.
Google Camera for Mi 10i (Best GCam 8.1)
Xiaomi Mi 10i dons a quad camera setup on its back panel, featuring the Samsung’s 108MP ISOCELL HM2 sensor with f/1.8 aperture. The 108MP sensor bins 9 pixels into one pixel to create an impressive 12MP shot. Xiaomi is billing its latest mid-range phone with enhanced camera app, the newer app features a number of improvements which allow users to add shortcut of different camera modes to the home screen of the app. The stock camera app captures decent images, while if you want to capture some mind-boggling astrophotography and night sight shots then you can give a try to the Google Camera (GCam app).
The latest Google Camera 8.1 from Pixel 5 features a slew of new features and improvements to the GCam app. And apparently, the developers have already created a mod for other phones as well. Talking about the features, then the app sports anticipated astrophotography mode, night sight mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Playground (AR Stickers), RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode (with Focus Slider), Google Lens mode & few more. Here’s how to download & Install GCam on Xiaomi Mi 10i.
Download Google Camera for Mi 10i
If you want to capture some really impressive images with your Xiaomi Mi 10i, then you can grab the Google Camera port from the below link. Below we attach two GCam ports – the GCam 8.1 by Arnova8G2 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05, and luckily, both works fine on the Mi 10i. Here’s the download link of the latest port.
[su_button url=”https://betamods.info/?go=d970c8e6″ target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#00c912″ size=”7″]Download from here[/su_button]
If you’re facing any issues, then make sure to apply the recommended settings, before start using it.
- At first, you need to download this config file on your Mi 10i.
- Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
For GCam 8.1
There’s no need to change much on the latest GCam 8.1 port.
How to Install Google Camera on Mi 10i
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unkown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]