Two months ago, OnePlus Nord N100 was announced alongside the Nord N10 5G. Obviously, the camera is one of the main highlights of the recently launched OnePlus Nord N100. The device is billing under the mid-range price bracket with a triple-lens camera setup. The default camera app on OnePlus Nord N100 is same as other OnePlus devices, it allows you to capture decent images. Luckily, the Google Camera app from Pixel 5 app is available for the Nord N100, which allows you to capture better photos. Here you can Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N100.
Google Camera Nord N100 [Best GCam 8.0]
In terms of optics, the OnePlus Nord N100 features a 16MP main sensor on the triple-lens camera module. The stock camera app is already optimized to capture decent images. But if you want to capture some mind-blowing images, then you can use Google Camera app on your smartphone. The newer version also supports the anticipated Astrophotography mode and Night Sight Mode. You can capture some mind-boggling images with astrophotography mode.
The latest version of Google Camera app – GCam 8.0 packs a slew of useful features, it has Astrophotography Mode, enhanced Night Sight mode, Lens Blur, Portrait Mode with Night Sight Mode, PhotoSphere, Slow Motion, Cinematic Mode, RAW support, HDR+ mode, Panorama, Lens Blur, Portrait mode, & few others. Here you can check how to download and install google camera app on OnePlus Nord N100.
Download Google Camera for OnePlus Nord N100
OnePlus Nord series phones also comes with Camera2 API support, which allow users sideloading the GCam app without rooting the device. We found two different GCam mod ports which works fine on the Nord N100. The GCam 8.0 by Arnov8G2 and GCam 7.3 by Urnyx05 is compatible on the Nord N100 smartphone. Here are the download links.
For better performance, I recommend you to follow the below-listed steps after installing the app.
For GCam 7.3
- At first, you need to download this config file on your smartphone.
- Then, Head over to the file manager and create a new folder called, GCam.
- Open GCam folder and create one more folder with configs7 name.
- Now paste the config file inside the configs7 folder.
- Once done, Open the Google Camera app and double tap on the black blank area placed next to the shutter button.
- Tap on the settings shown, available in the popup & press the restore button.
- Go back to the app drawer and then open the app again.
- That’s it.
For GCam 8.0
- Open the Google Camera app > Settings > Enable Video Stabilization
- You can also enable Audio Zoom feature and Low Storage Mode from settings
How to Install Google Camera on OnePlus Nord N100
- At first download the app from above-listed links.
- After downloaded, head over to the settings then enable the Unknown Sources.
- Now Install the Google Camera.
- Once done, open the app and allow the app permissions if any needed.
- That’s it.
So, start capturing the realistic & amazing pictures with Google Camera on your OnePlus Nord N100. That’s it.