Google has enabled the inbuilt Google Camera in its smartphone. Everyone wants to use a Google camera, but it is not possible that to buy a Google device. because Google smartphones are too much Expensive. But whatever Android smartphone we have Android developers are porting or developing Google Camera for us. Recently Google Camera 8.1 has released, and it also supports your devices. It is fun to listen to, so let’s know about gcam for Redmi Note 10 pro.
Google Camera Highlighted Features:
- HDR+ with dual exposure controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight brings out all the best details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom keeps your pictures sharp when you zoom in—without the blur.
- Top Shot – Pick the perfect moment with Top Shot. Automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Portrait – Add elegant background blur (bokeh) to pictures. Google Photos can also make the subject of your photo pop by leaving them in color, while changing the background to black and white.
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Download Google Camera 8.1
We can install google camera in any devices. In today’s article, we are going to talk about xiaomi’s Redmi Note 10 Pro(MAX) device. In the Redmi Note 10 Pro and Redmi Note 10 Pro MAX, you get an 64MP camera. If you talk about Redmi Note 10 Pro Max, you get a camera of 108MP. I will not say that the stock camera is not good, but Google camera has some other fun.
GCAM 8.1 Changelog:
The new update brings “Storage Saver” mode for all the non-Pixel devices. Other changes in Gcam 8.1 APK is as follows
- Added Color Transform to fix saturation on devices with dull colours
- Brings all the fixes necessary for the first start
- Added an option to disable tracking focus
- Brings OPModes to fix EIS
- Added buttons in the drop-down menu to enable/disable AWB
- Disabled Sabre on unsupported sensors
- Added an option to disable motion photos
- Added an option to choose between Pixel 2, Pixel 3, IMX586, and IMX686 AWB
- Improved colors on Mi Note 10
- Added an option to disable Synthetic Fill Flash
- Added an option to disable auto night sight on portrait and photo
We hope you’ve successfully installed the GCam 8.1 on Redmi Note 10 Pro(MAX). Let us know in comments section.
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]