The Fork Lineage OS ROM is the best custom ROM for the Poco F1 with Android 12.1. It brings all the Android 12 and 12.1 sweets brought by Google in last year’s I / O 2021. In the preview, improvements to Android 12 were made interesting only with access to the most popular and desired custom ROM for Android called Lineage OS 19.1.
Fork Lineage OS 19.1 Construction brings modern-day Android 12.1 and Android 12L support. For those who are confused, Android 12L launched on March 2022 with the feature drop for pixel phone. This is a slight improvement over the authentic Android 12. You can take a look at all the Android 12 and Android 12.1 release notes here. The Android 12L is a separate component of the Android 12, designed for larger displays such as tablets and foldable ones. In this blog post, Google explains all the information about Android 12L and how it works.
Imformation of ForkLineageOS v19.1 Custom Rom Android 12L
Android Version : 12L
Status : Stable
ForkLineageOS v19.1 Custom Rom Android 12L(beryllium)
• May Security Patch merged
• Fixed laggy Quick settings
• Fixed location indicator glitch in QS
• Removed VoLTE and VoWIfi icons
• Added launcher3 from crdroid in vanilla build
• Added back smart charging
• Hotspot client manager and hidden ssid settings
• Added settings to block annoying signal strength icon
• Implement cutout force full screen
• Added back Dash Charging/VOOC/Warp/Turbo Charging support
• Lineage upstream
- June 4, 2022
- Fixed statusbar padding
- Fixed some UI lag
- Added support for call recording in Google Dialer
- Switched to SilverCore Kernel
• Thanks @Allwyn707 & @HeshamGazzaz for testing
• Thanks @Reignz3 for kernel
• Thanks a lot @xisan & @raiyanshishir for helping me always
Clean Flash is a must
CTS Passes by default
Google photos unlimited
Download ForkLineageOS v19.1 Custom Rom Android 12L for Poco F1(beryllium)
Download : Link
Download Flame Gapps For Android 12L
Download : Link
How to install ForkLineageOS v19.1 Custom Rom Android 12L for Poco F1(beryllium)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- Seclect Gapps and flash it.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.