Using this firmware you can solve all software issues in your Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus such as hang logo, FRP lock, fast boot mode, blank or white display after flash, dead recovery, flash key. After the dead, etc. The Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus runs on Android 12 and is powered by a Mediatek processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone. Support Nano SIM card. Connectivity features include Hotspot, GPS, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. The device comes with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage which can be expanded via SD card.
- make a complete backup of your device
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- disable auth/SLA by following this Guide
- The firmware is for Repairing purpose only, You have to manage risk accordingly
- downgrade via flash tools work’s on Most of devices but I don’t know about this device
Device Name: Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 4-6GB
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: Xaga_eea_Global_Images_V18.104.22.168.SLOEUXM
Download Firmware Flash File For Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus
VCOM Driver : Link
ROM2box Free : Link
SP Flash tool V5.2 : Link
How to Install Stock Firmware on Redmi Note 11T Pro Plus:
- unpack downloaded Firmware using 7zip or winrar
- Install Mediatek Vcom driver on Your computer.
- disable SLA Authentication by following this Guide (if not disabled You will face a BROM error or flash tool Require a Authorized account/ID)
- Download & Extract smartphone flash tools on your computer
- from the flash tool folder Run flash_tool.exeGo to Download tab Click Scatter and Load Scatter File from ROM folder
- Repeat Process and load DA and Auth file tooSelect Download only.
- Click Download & Connect Your switched off Phone by pressing volume up and down key (if no usb device then you have to do test point)
- You will see a Yellow flashing bar with flashing Process. once done, unplug device and switch it ON
Flash using ROM2box (No Auth & Easy):
- Install MTK and USBDK driver on your computer
- Run ROM2box.exe
- Go to Mediatek/Firmware Flasher ‘ Select Firmware folder & Click Flash’
- Once the process Started, turn Phone OFF, Now together Press Volume up + down key & then Insert USB, Once Phone detected Immediate Release key (make sure your phone stable in device manager)
- don’t connect phone before process start
- if any issue with img format rename all files from .img to .bin that’s all you need to do..