Evolution X 7.0 is an AOSP based project that aims to keep things simple, clean and tidy. We have included only the right and most used ones that will actually be useful at the end of the day, aiming to provide smooth performance with better battery life. Today, we guide to download and install Evolution X 7.0 with Android 13 for Redmi Note 7 Pro (Violet).
Whereas, if you think, why do we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always a certain lifeline support from the manufacturer and the latest Android upgrade rollout is delayed. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
Evolution X 7.0 finally adds support for some new devices, including the Redmi Note 7 Pro(Violet). Today, we will help you in this complete guide to download and install Evolution X 7.0 for Redmi Note 7 Pro(Violet) with Android 13.
This guide helps you to enhance your android experience with Evolution X 7.0. We will share your complete guide with download link. Even so, we mention the requirements and steps of the installation process.
Information of EvolutionX v7.0
Android Version : 13
EvolutionX : 7.0
Devices : Redmi Note 7 Pro(Violet)
EvolutionX v7.0 Android 13
- Initial build based on Android 13
- Huge thanks to @Joker_V2_0(For trees and other stuff)
- @raghavt20(for new disable force encryption aka dfe_v4)
- Rom is encrypted by default.
- If you want to be decrypted, then flash dfe_v4 after flashing the ROM.
- Gapps And Firmware are shipped with Rom.
- AOSP Recovery is not shipped by default.
- CTS passes by default.
- Either use AOSP Recovery or Joker’s latest Android 13 TWRP for Encryption.
- Clean Flash With Formatting data partition is Mandatory(If you report things without clean flashing, I will simply ignore you).
Download EvolutionX v7.0 Android 13 For Redmi Note 7 Pro(Violet)
Download : Link
Download AOSP Recovery
Download : Link
How to install EvolutionX v7.0 Android 13 on Redmi Note 7 Pro(Violet)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.