DerpFest – Shinji is a small project based on AOSP, and we intend to improve AOSP to provide a stable and better alternative to OEM ROMs with additional features. We have included only the right and most used items with the aim of providing smooth performance with better battery life that will prove useful at the end of the day. Today, we guide you to download and install DerpFest – Shinji for Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 12L.
But if you think we already have the manufacturer’s OS, then why do we need a custom ROM. However, manufacturing always has a specific lifeline support and the latest Android upgrade rollout is delayed. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
DerpFest – Shinji has finally added support for some new devices, including the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Today we will help you with this complete guide to download and install DerpFest – Shinju for Redmi Note 9 Pro with Android 12L.
Information of DerpFest – Shinju
Android Version : 12.1
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 9 Pro
Updates : 13/09/2022
DerpFest – Shinji | Official Android 12.1 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
• Upstream with latest DerpFest source
• Clean up some properties
• Drop implied Bluetooth properties
• Various under-the-hood fixes, features, optimizations and improvements.
• Format data if you’re coming from any other ROM.
• Can be dirty flash over previous build if face any issue go for clean
• GAPPS inbuilt
• Selinux enforcing
• Encryption type FBEV1
Download DerpFest – Shinju | Official Android 12.1 For Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download : Link
How to install DerpFest – Shinju | Official Android 12.1 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash the downloaded Rom.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.