DerpFest shinju is an advanced custom ROM based primarily for the Redmi K20 Pro based entirely on Android 12L and we intend to decorate AOSP to give OEM ROMs a more powerful and superior opportunity with additional features. Have We’ve included the most suitable and frequently used gadgets to make it really useful when leaving the day, with the goal of providing easy performance with high battery life. Today we instruct you to download and install DerpFest Shinju for Redmi K20 with Android 12L.
However, if you are asking why we need a custom ROM if we have already got the manufacturer’s OS. However, increasing the rollout of modern Android can offer the right lifeline support from continuous manufacturing and delays. Many people are excited to enjoy the latest Android version.
DerpFest Shinju finally has long support for some new mobiles with Redmi K20 Pro. Today we can help you with this complete guide to download and install DerpFest 12 for Redmi K20 Pro with Android 12L.
Imformation of DerpFest Shinju | Android 12L(Raphael)
Android Version : 12L
Status : Stable
DerpFest Shinju | Android 12L
- Add switch to enable daily data usage in QS footer
- Add switch for overriding VoLTE icon with VoWiFi when available
- Hide tuner icon in QS panel
- Fix media art force expand without systemui restart
- Use color accent for charging animation
- Settings: Respect default vibration strength
- Settings: Rework Alarm & Wakelock blocker fragments
- ThemePicker: Reverse color section from Pixel stock
- ThemePicker: Fix Acherus availability
- PermissionController: Enable usage timeline for all permission groups
- Recovery: Prevent showing this message in recovery:
E:recvmsg failed (No buffer space available)
- Recovery: Add support for changing slots
- DerpLauncher: Add support for enabling taskbar on phones
- DerpLauncher: Allow enabling recents overview grid on phones
- DerpLauncher: Import Russian translations from 12 branch
- Updated to snaplight kernel 4.14.280
• The R.O.M. comes with GAPPS variant only, based on O.S.S. vendor and Snaplight kernel.
• Use Android R firmware of your device region.
• Please use one of the recoveries provided above, otherwise your device will stuck in fastboot.
Download DerpFest Shinju | Android 12L For Redmi K20 Pro(Raphael)
Download : Link
Download Latest Android R firmware of your device region
Download : Link
How to install DerpFest Shinju | Android 12L on Redmi K20 Pro(Raphael)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- Select firmware and flash it.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.