DerpFest Shinju is a small project which is fundamentally far from AOSP and we intend to give AOSP a strong and superior opportunity to OEM ROMs with additional features.We’ve introduced only the most appropriate and frequently used items that are really useful when going out during the day, with the goal of providing overall clean performance with high battery life. Today we guide you to download and install DerpFest Shinju for Redmi 9S/Pro/Pro Max(Miatoll) with Android 12L.
DerpFest Shinju has finally lengthened the guide for a few new devices, including the Redmi Word Eight. Today we can help you with this complete manual to download and configure DerpFest Shinju for Redmi 9S/Pro/Pro Max(Miatoll) with Android 12L.
Imformation of Derpfest Official | Shinju Android 12L
Android Version : 12L
Status : Stable
Derpfest Official | Shinju Android 12L
• Merged June security patch (android-12.1.0_r8)
• Enable the pre-rendering feature
• Switch SchedTune to UClamp
• Disable client composition cache
• Fixed Battery state not showing
• Various under-the-hood fixes, features, optimizations and improvements
By Firefly09 | Donate
• Format data if you’re coming from any other ROM.
• Can be dirty flash over previous build
• GAPPS inbuilt
• Selinux enforcing
Download Derpfest Official | Shinju Android 12L For Redmi 9S/Pro/Pro Max(Miatoll)
Download : Link
How to install Derpfest Official | Shinju Android 12L For Redmi 9S/Pro/Pro Max(Miatoll)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.