AxiomOS 1.1 Beta Android is the world’s largest mobile package. In addition, each is one of the active developer communities. Since Google has made Mechanical Man open source, this means that the ASCII text file of the operating system (OS) itself is available to developers, and anyone can build their own version of Mechanical Man if they know what to do. Have been.
This may explain why the mechanical main OS differs from Google’s pel devices to Samsung’s OneUI and Xiaomi’s MIUI and everything else. This also means that individual developers can create customized versions of Mechanical Man, also known as custom ROMs. Developers can create these custom ROMs and add new options and functionality that are not offered in stock/vanilla Android.
Information of AxiomOS 1.1 Beta
Android Version : 13
Custom ROM : AxiomOS
Status : stable
Devices : Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X
Build date: 18/10/’22
AxiomOS 1.1 Beta Android 13 For Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X
- User Build
- Safetynet pass by default
- Recommended nikgapps basic
Import Dolby from OnePlus
- And some more improvements 🙂
Next version changes:
- Fix problems
- Added real black theme
- Added simple QS visual customization (dont ask you will see)
- Changes in memy managment
- Latest Sec Patches
- RC Version
@utsavthecunt for kernel
Download AxiomOS 1.1 Beta Android 13 For Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X
How to install AxiomOS 1.1 Android 13 For Poco F3/Redmi K40/Mi 11X
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.