ArrowOS is a popular custom ROM and is supported by many devices worldwide. They are among the most popular firmware distribution communities that provide performance enhancements and stock Android. Today we guide “How to Download and Install ArrowOS on Mi A1 (Tissot).
Whereas, if you think, why do we need a custom ROM if we already have the manufacturer’s OS. However, there is always a certain lifeline support from the manufacturer and the latest Android upgrade rollout is delayed. Many people were excited to experience the latest Android version.
ArrowOS has finally added support for some new devices, including the Mi A1 (Tissot). Today, we will help you in this complete guide to download and install ArrowOS for Mi A1 (Tissot) with Android 13.
This guide helps to enhance your android experience with LineageOS. We will share your complete guide with download link. Even so, we mention the requirements and steps of the installation process.
Information of ArrowOS UnOfficial | Android 13
Android Version : 13
Status : Stable
Devices : Mi A1 (Tissot)
Build Date: 2022/09/01
ArrowOS UnOfficial | Android 13
- GAPPS included.
- Safetynet passes by default.
- Bluetooth audio issue fixed
- FM radio added
- Dirty flash from inital Arrow 13 is fine.
- Thx @zh4ntech for his trees
Download ArrowOS UnOfficial | Android 13 For Mi A1 (Tissot)
Download : Link
How to install ArrowOS UnOfficial | Android 13 on Mi A1 (Tissot)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything excpt internal storage and sd card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.