After some anticipation, Google has released the source code for Android 13. Although the release came later than expected, the company has started uploading the source code to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP) Git repositories. This can often take some time, often requiring hours for the update to fully settle. As a result, be patient if you don’t see it. This source code release also comes with the full Android 13 release.
The release of Android 13’s source code is important, not only for those who want to tinker with the OS, but also for communities that build custom ROMs and aftermarket distributions of Android like LineageOS. Even major manufacturers must rely on this repository for their Android releases. You can take a look at the Android 13 source code by visiting Google Git.
Information of Android 13 ASOP
Android Version : 13
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 7 Pro
Android 13 ASOP
• Initial Stable Branch Build
• Firmware Included
• ROM Decrypted By Default
• Added Anx Cam (Portrait, Panorama Broken)
• CTS Fails ( Use Magisk To Pass)
• U-Shaped Notch By Default
• Added V-Shaped Notch (Reboot After Changing)
• Added Theme Icons (Now More Apps Follows Monet Themes)
• Added Google Splash Screen
• Monet Boot animation By Default
Subham, Joker, Rdx55, Mr Fox, Aashis, Aryan, Abishek.
Special Thanks To Sir Jhony,Messiha For Doing Nothing
• Allah SWT
• Nabi Muhammad SAW
• Cast [Not Sure]
• Carrier Video Calling [Might Be]
• Use The Rom At least 2-3Days To Settle Down BB
• If you Encounter Any more bugs, Kindly Provide With ADB LOGS.
Download Android 13 ASOP for Redmi Note 7 Pro (Pixel 5A)
Download : Link
How to install Android 13 ASOP for Redmi Note 7 Pro (Pixel 5A)
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash downloaded Rom.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.