In this guide, we will help you to install TWRP Recovery on Realme Q3 Pro device. This guide includes both written instructions and video tutorials so you can install it quickly. Make sure to download the required files and go directly to the instructions on installing TWRP on Realme Q3 Pro.
Keep in mind that before proceeding with this process, you will first need to unlock the device bootloader. Because smartphone OEMs provide a locked bootloader to their devices due to some security concerns, in order to install any third party file, you will need to unlock the bootloader. You will then be able to install TWRP Custom Recovery on your Realme Q3 Pro device as well as root. TWRP Recovery Nandroid can also backup, restore, clear system / data / cache, and much more.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
Team One Recovery Project is an open source software custom recovery image for Android based devices. It provides a touchscreen-powered interface that allows users to install third-party firmware and back up existing systems that are often unsupported via stock recovery images.
Advantages of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM on Redmi 10C using TWRP
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to flash and use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can install Magisk on Redmi 10C
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on Redmi 10C
- Easy to remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Redmi 10C.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
How to Install TWRP Recovery For Redmi 10C
- The file and guide are supported for the Nokia 3.2 model. Don’t try it on other devices.
- Nokia 3.2 bootloader should be unlocked.
- A PC/Laptop and a USB cable are required for this process.
- Make sure to take a Full Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Charge your device battery to full.
- Download All Required Files:
- No Verity opt Encrypt
- Download SuperSU Zip – For root using SuperSU
- Download Magisk Zip – For root using Magisk
- USB Drivers: Nokia USB Drivers
- Download ADB and Fastboot and install them on your PC
Download TWRP Recovery for Nokia 3.2
install TWRP Recovery on Nokia 3.2
After downloading all the required files, drivers, and tools, follow the installation process.
- First of all, enable the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your device.
- Head over to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then tap on the Build Number seven times to enable Developer options mode.
- Now, go to the Developer options in the Settings menu and turn on the toggle to enable USB debugging.
- Next, open the ADB & Fastboot folder on your computer. Then press and hold the Shift key and right mouse click to open the command window.
- Turn off your device > Press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device with the PC via a USB cable and type the following code on the command windows and hit enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your device is connected successfully as a fastboot device.
- Type the following command and hit enter to check the fastboot device is connected or not:
- Now, in order to install TWRP Recovery on your phone, type the following command and press enter:
fastboot flash recovery_a twrp.img
fastboot flash recovery_b twrp.img
- Then reboot in TWRP manually or using a fastboot command
fastboot oem reboot-recovery
fastboot boot twrpname.img
- That’s it. You’ve successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on the Nokia 3.2 device. Now, you have to flash the Root.
We assume that this in-depth installation guide will be helpful to you.