Moment, through this composition, I’ll show how to install the TWRP Recovery lines in Infinix Note 12. Whatever process will be shown then, the simple language will be English. If your phone is dead while flashing the TWRP Recovery file also it’ll be your responsibility. Then you won’t be told any wrong procedure.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery Flash in Infinix Note 12
- Can easily flash Custom Rom.
- Root the Android device easily.
- You can take a backup of Stock Rom on your phone.
- You can Overclock your phone.
- Easily Flash Stock Firmware on Infinix Note 12.
Download TWRP Recovery For Infinix Note 12
Download : Link
How to install TWRP Recovery on Infinix Note 12
- Now you have to download the TWRP Recovery file for Infinix Note 12 on your PC / Laptop.
- Move this vbmeta.img+TWRP Recovery+Dm-Verity file to SDK Platform Tools.
- The TWRP Recovery file has to be Renamed with twrp.img by this name.
- Now you have to go to Command Prompt on your computer.
You have to click the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button on the empty space in your computer’s SDK Platform Tools folder.
- Then you have to boot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
(Switch off your phone and after switching off, press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously)
- After this, you have to connect your phone with the Computer via USB cable.
- adb reboot bootloader
- fastboot flashing oem unlock
- fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
After that unplug the phone and press Volume Up + Down together for 10-15 seconds. After this, the phone will automatically boot into twrp recovery.
- Move mount_system.zip + orange_state_disabler_MTK Only.zip files in mobile internal storage.
After entry in twrp recovery click on install and flash mount_system.zip + orange_state_disabler_MTK Only.zip one by one.
after the file is flashed,
- Click Wipe →Format Data → Yes (write on keyboard) → Press Enter.
- Then Click Reboot → System (Reboot your Phone).
- After this, TWRP Recovery Mode will be installed on your phone.
I hope you understand this process, if you find it helpful, share this hopeful process with your friends. If you have any questions, please comment below. Thanks!