Today, Team One released the latest version of the popular custom recovery, TWRP 3.6.2. The new release of TWRP brings a lot of bug fixes to prepare the Android 12 support and fix the existing issues on the older Android versions.
Android is an open source mobile operating system that is widely used on a variety of devices, including smartphones and tablets. Android Recovery Mode allows users to restore their device to its stock or factory state when something goes wrong while they are using the device. The main purpose of TWRP (Team One Recovery Project) is to provide fast, reliable and easy root access for various Android devices as well as to flash custom ROMs on them.
Imformation of TWRP 3.6.2
Custom Recovery Version : TWRP 3.6.2
Android Version : 12
Devies : Redmi Note 10
Status : Stable
• Hasn’t been tested on erofs supported roms [ex- Latest Pixel OS]
• Data decryption with patterns not possible yet
• Install using flash recovery ramdisk and select the twrp image
• Added decryption for internal storage (and /data) (Using pin and password only)
Download TWRP 3.6.2 | Android 12 For Redmi Note 10 Pro
Download : Link
How to install TWRP 3.6.2 | Android 12 For Redmi Note 10 Pro
You want to go into Fastboot mode for flashing TWRP. For getting into Fastboot mode observe the steps given below:
- Turn off your device.
- Press both Power button & Volume Down Button Together at the same time until Fastboot appears on the screen.
Now join your private pc or pc together along with your smartphone. After this comply with the steps given below:
- Open the folder where you put the twrp.img file and click shift + right. After this, you will see “open command prompt here” or “open PowerShell Window here”. Click on it
- Now type the command given below to see whether your computer recognises your smartphone or not.
If you encounter this problem;
Try using cmd.exe found in Program Files (x86)Minimal ADB and Fastboot (and put twrp.img in this folder)
- Now enter the command given below to boot into TWRP recovery without actually installing it.
“ fastboot boot twrp.img ” Or " fastboot flash recovery twrp.img "
- Once your device boots to TWRP, Navigate to advanced > Flash current TWRP Version
After that, your, Redmi smartphone receives TWRP. So that’s too much for this guide. If you are experiencing any issues, feel free to comment and let us know.