The official stock rom is now available for Vivo S15 PD2203 and you can download it from below. Using this firmware you can solve all software issues on your Vivo S15 PD2203 such as hang on logo, FRP lock, fast boot mode, blank or white display after flash, dead recovery, dead after flash Etc.
The Vivo S15 PD2203 runs on Android 12 and is powered by a QCOM SD870 processor. It is a dual SIM smartphone that supports Nano SIM cards. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC, USB OTG, FM, 3G 4G and 5G. The device comes with 8 GB RAM and 128 GB storage which can be expanded via SD card.
Imformation of Stock ROM for Vivo S15
Device Name: Vivo S15 PD2203
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: up to 4-8GB
SoC: QCOM SD870
Os: Android 12
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: PD2203_A_18.104.22.168.W10.V000L1
Download Stock Rom For Vivo S15 PD2203
PD2203_A_22.214.171.124.W10.V000L1 Full OTA ROM: Download
- first make a complete backup of your device
- a patched firehose is require to bypass ‘SLA authentication’
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
- QOM USB Driver: Download
How tIf you have any questions, you can leave a comment in the comments section. Also, share this article with your friends.o Install Stock Firmware on Vivo S15 PD2203:
- Download firmware update Package from above and move it to device storage
- reboot phone to recovery mod (Switch off= volume up + power key)
from recovery mod click wipe data and wipe all data
- Now select “Install update” and then locate downloaded firmware file from storage.
- click Install. wait until success. once done, Reboot system Now.
If you have any questions, you can leave a comment in the comments section. Also, share this article with your friends.