In this guide, we’ll show you how to download and install the latest Android 12 OxygenOS 12 update on OnePlus 7 / 7T / 7T Pro. The twelfth iteration of the OS has bought into some notable features. These include the choice of new Material Theming Engine, privacy indicators, redesigned quick setting toggles, and many under-the-hood changes. For OnePlus, there’s something special about improving the shelf, gallery, and work life balance, and redesigning the canvas AOD.
Along with these posts, there is a lot of talk about HyperBoost and the two-end frame rate stabilizer. And yes, let’s talk about the elephant in the room – the new UI is just a shadow of its original OxygenOS, but now you’ll find plenty of traces of ColorOS. But things still work that way, and we don’t have much in it. Anyway, let us now inform you about the steps to download and install Android 12 update on OnePlus 7 / 7T / 7T Pro devices.
Download Android 12 OxygenOS 12 for OnePlus 7/7T/7T Pro
From this section, you will be able to download all the Android 12 builds released for the OnePlus 7 series. Note that Open Beta Bloods are designed for testing purposes only and may be unstable with some underlying bugs and issues [listed below]. So try these constructions only if you are ready to deal with these pests on a daily basis. Otherwise, wait for stable construction to continue.
- Unable to set photos taken by camera as wallpaper.
- Unable to wake screen by tapping screen.
- May have lagging and silent issues after reboot.
- Unexpected clock widget will be shown on the phone.
- Clock on AOD cannot be disabled.
- After downgrading to OxygenOS 11 version, reset data may fail.
- After upgrading to OxygenOS 12, the clock might become smaller when screen resolution has changed.
How to Install Android 12 OxygenOS 12 on OnePlus 7/7T/7T Pro
The following process can clear all data, so make a full backup of the device in advance. Pixelroms and its members will not be held responsible in the event of a thermonuclear war, your alarm does not wake you up, or if something happens to your device and data by taking the following steps.
- Download the Android 12 package from above onto your device.
- Make sure to place it inside Internal Storage but not inside any folder.
- If the firmware is in .ZIP.JAR format, then rename it and remove JAR from the end so that it becomes a .ZIP package.
- Then go to Settings > System > System Updates.
- After that, tap on the settings icon situated at the top right and select Local Upgrade.
- Now navigate to the downloaded Android 12 package and select it.
- Wait for the installation to complete, Once done, hit Reboot.
- That’s it. Your device will now boot to Android 12.
So here are the steps to download and install the latest Android 12 update on OnePlus 7 / 7T / 7T Pro. If you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.