Magisk is a collection of industrial open source software developed by topjohnwu. It aims to give root access to Android devices running Android 5.0 and above. Earlier it was running with some bugs and bugs but so far the developers have introduced a new update.
The updated version was in trial phase but has now been released to the public for inclusion in its new additions and changes. For such excitement, we’ve shared a guide below that explains your download.
How to download and Install Magisk v25.1
- Magisk v25.1 comes with new changes that may be helpful. Some new features have been added.
- This includes incorrectly skipping RAM disk backup in the v25.1 change log, adding a new feature.
- To detect unsupported abortion during installation, change the binary hijack path, fix the configuration
- Properly exported to older SAR devices and implement the Magisk app to always match or update.
- Simply, Visit GitHub’s Magisk Page.
- Download the Magisk Magisk 25.1 APK file.
- Next, Rename the downloaded file from .apk to .zip.
- Then, Press the Power button and volume button simultaneously on your phone.
- Following this, Your phone will turn into TWRP recovery mode.
- Now, Press the Install button appearing on the screen.
- Then, Locate the Downloaded Magisk Zip file.
- Choose the Magisk Zip file and Swipe the Slider to confirm flash.
- Next, Reboot your phone.
- That’s it, Your Magisk v25.1 has been installed on your device.
Additionally, in the future, if you want to root your device. Then you can do it with Magsik.
Manager app where you get the version with the uninstall button. Just uninstall the button and
Verify that your device is completely rooted. OK, because you can uninstall it v25.1.
The new addition has changed the concept of rooting.
Finally, before rooting your device, make sure you have a proper backup and read all
Precautions With this, we assume that you have clearly understood Magisk v25.1.
Installation guide. However, if any users have doubts about the steps, feel free to ask them.
Comment section below.