we will guide you to install the latest Lineage OS 19.1 on OnePlus 9RT 5G (martini) smartphone. We have provided complete instructions, downloads, and useful updates in the future.
As we all know, LineageOS 19.1 is based on Android 12 which is the 12th major release from Google which brings many new features and improvements. One of the biggest changes Android 12 brings to your device is Material, your design language. It aims to increase personalization on the device by allowing users to choose a custom color palette and new widgets.
LineageOS Features Roms
Talking about Lineage OS 19.1, it will be the latest version in the Lineage OS family which is the successor of the last generation Lineage OS 18/18.1 (Android 11). Obviously, Android 12’s obsession with visual elements and some amazing features are the main attraction for most Android lovers.
So, interested Android fans are keen to use all these features on Lineage OS 19.1 with freedom of customizations. Since Lineage OS is based on AOSP source code, it will have almost every available feature that comes with other Android 12 stock firmware. So, the combo will definitely become deadly for custom firmware or rooted Android lovers.
Download (LineageOS 19.1) Android 12 on OnePlus 9RT 5G
Install (LineageOS 19.1) Android 12 on OnePlus 9RT 5G
1. First Download & Install a Custom Recovery on your device (TWRP is recommended), If you already have installed then skip this step.
2. Download ROM & Gapps .zip file and save it on your device’s internal storage or SD Card.
3. Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode. (if you don’t know how to boot your device into twrp recovery then you can search it on Google)
4. Now in TWRP create a Nandroid Backup of your device for safer side. If anything goes wrong, you can restore back to your older ROM.
5. Now do a Factory Reset of your device, Goto Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select Cache, Dalvik Cache, System, and Data. Then Swipe to Wipe.
6. Now go back to TWRP Main Menu by pressing the Center navigation button.
7. Now Select Install, Locate the ROM zip file and Swipe to Confirm Flash.
8. After the flashing completes, Flash the Gapps in the manner.
9. After Gapps flashing completes, Select Wipe cache/dalvik from the bottom left side of the screen, & Swipe to Wipe.
10. After wipe completes, Click on Reboot System.
Just now you have successfully installed the latest Android on your device, the first boot will take some time so please don’t panic!