The unofficial build of Android 12 is now available for Tecno Spark 7T via AOSP. It is a GSI firmware that can be flashed with twrp recovery or fast boot mode. You still need the bootloader unlocked device to perform the flashing process.
What is working and known issues:
|Display Refresh rate||60Hz|
|Screen Brightness||Works (require tweak)|
|SafetyNet post root||Passed|
|Wide Vine certification post flash and root||L1|
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage.
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- some devices does not accept blank vbmeta file, if you will face a brick, patch official vbmeta from your device and write it.
- unlocked bootloader:
- blank or patched vbmeta file (if not flashed earlier)
- blank vbmeta & Product GSI: Download
- AOSP Android 12 for Tecno Spark 7T: Download
How to Install Android 12 on Tecno Spark 7T:
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Install adb fastboot driver on your computer
- Download and Extract ROM file in Platform tools folder
- on Phone enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- turn Phone OFF, Press Volume down and power key until You see fastboot logo,
- then connect phone to computer using usb cable
- open command window/cmd in platform tool folder
- send below code to check connected device
- if no usb device then check usb driver or disconnect and reconnect device
- delete logical partition product
fastboot delete-logical-partition product
- disable android verified boot by sending a patched or blank vbmeta file (first move file to platform tool folder)
fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- flash ROM by sending below code
fastboot erase system fastboot flash system 'filename'
- replace ‘filename‘ with the correct ROM file name Like ‘fastboot flash system system-squeak-arm64-ab-vanilla.img‘