Google has driven the legitimate model replace of Android 13 to Pixel models. The company also introduced that Android thirteen has been formally open sourced. The supply code of the new gadget has been uploaded to the Android Open Source Project (AOSP). Since the system is open supply, it method that each one Android mobile phone producers can now apply it to their smartphones. Also, it’s far crucial to increase custom ROMs like LineageOS. Moreover, open supply is crucial for builders due to the fact they’ll additionally launch well suited variations in their applications. Developers may also use the API to construct extra functionality.
Google launched the supply code for Android 13 below the Apache License model 2.0. This method that builders are loose to modify and distribute the code without open-sourcing their modifications. It also permits phone producers to increase their personal closed-supply operating systems.
Information of ASOP 13
Android Version : 13
Status : Stable
Devices : Redmi Note 9 Pro
Updates : 21/09/2022
Android OpenSource Project 13 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
•Less boring heads-up notifications •Expandable volume panel
•Unlinked notification and ringtone volume control
•Unlocked HDR support for Netflix
•Double tap to trigger doze
•Lockscreen PIN quick unlock
•QS quick pulldown
And misc changes
• Merged September Security Patch
• Updated adreno drivers from LA.VEN DOR.1.0.r1-1 6000-WAIPIO.QSSI13.0
• Updated inits, overlays from MIUI126.96.36.199
• Enabled BT low power adaptive control feature
•And misc under-the-hood stuffs that you won’t bother to read
• SELinux is enforcing
• Safetynet passes out of the box
• Do not flash GAPPS, its included with Google partners GMS
• OFox isn’t supported
• Use given recoveries
Download and install Android OpenSource Project 13 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
Download Recovery for Redmi Note 9 Pro
How to install Android OpenSource Project 13 on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- Download the Rom from the link above
- Reboot your device into any installed custom recovery
- Wipe everything except internal storage and SD card
- Go to install and flash the downloaded Rom.
- If u want to stay encrypted when flash, Disable DM verity.
- Reboot and enjoy.