From this section, you can download the latest Android 13 build for your Vivo X80 / Pro device. Note that the developer preview / beta architectures are quite unstable and you may encounter some bugs and issues [all of which are listed below]. So only try these constructions if you are ready to deal with these pests on a daily basis.
Android 13 Developer Preview 2/Beta 2
Vivo X80: PD2183_A_188.8.131.52.W10.V000L1-update-full.zip Vivo X80 Pro: PD2185_A_184.108.40.206.W10.V000L1-update-full.zip
How to Install Android 13 on Vivo X80/Pro
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to your device’s Internal Storage [but not inside any folder].
- Then go to Settings > System Upgrade > Local Upgrade and select the Android 13 firmware.Credits: Vivo
- The firmware package will be verified and then subsequently installed.
- Once done, your device will boot to the newly upgraded OS.
Vivo X80 Bugs
- After upgrading to the beta 2 version, the notification bar will falsely report that the data is abnormal.
- After the camera records the video, the phone restarts.
- WeChat cannot send voice.
Vivo X80 Pro Bugs
- Set any navigation key, the bottom three navigation keys cannot disappear
- Pull down the control panel, WiFi cannot be turned on in the control panel.
- During a call, after the infrared is blocked and the screen is black, the screen cannot be turned on.
that’s it. Here are the steps to download and install Android 13 on Vivo X80 / Pro. We will be constantly updating this guide and when a new build will be live. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.