In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Oppo Find X5 Pro device.. This flagship offering from the Chinese OEM is visible on the power-filled feature set. With the latest Snapdragon 1 Gen 8 chipset, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, and a choice of 80W fast charging, there’s plenty to look forward to. Along these lines, the device comes with Android 12 [ColorOS 12.1], so it was already at the forefront of getting the latest OS updates.
And it really happened now. This device is one of the first few players in the market to welcome the thirteenth version of the OS. As a result, new and exciting features are now on the cards. Among them, it is an extension of the Material U Theming Engine [4 to 16] which has taken away a lot of light. So without further ado, let’s take a look at the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Oppo Find X5 Pro device. Follow along.
Download Android 13 for Oppo Find X5 Pro
Egypt：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/Be671eb930724d4aa Malaysia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B35891b29217e91ba France：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B2a1b4a36b22dcfe8 Thailand：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B4af1d9ee34804ea7 Indonesia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B33bbeceeed3835cf Vietnam：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B92a94c8293fee406 Australia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/Bb471c19123e9f37b
- The detection failure of Trans Flash Card
- UI display sometimes might be abnormal
- Music playing couldn’t be stopped normally via wired headphones
- Occasional abnormal response for gesture operation when the screen was off
- No response when tapping the video call button
- Automatic light sensing sometimes worked abnormally
- Crash issue when setting the Fingerprint animation in Personalizations
- Lagging issue caused by switching refresh rate
- Some applications might be lost after upgrading
Android 13 Developer Preview 1
This is the developer’s first preview build and has a lot of bugs and issues. As its name suggests, this build is for most developers. However, if you want to try it out, please note the bugs you may encounter, ie [translated from Chinese]
ANDROID 13 DEVELOPER PREVIEW 1 FOR OPPO FIND X5 PRO: PFEM10_11_C_OTA_1010_all_921253_10010111.zip [MIRROR LINK]
- The photo taken by the front camera shows abnormal
- The rear camera portrait mode turns on the beauty, and the beauty effect is not displayed after shooting imaging
- The camera flashes back when taking photos in a dark environment
- Compass can’t get latitude and longitude
- Flashes off when switching 5G
- Doesn’t show traffic usage
- Abnormal after clicking on sim card toolkit
- AAC Bluetooth headset is silent
- The browser can’t open the webpage
- After the upgrade, the desktop does not display Bilibili and AutoNavi Map applications
- After flashing the machine or restoring factory settings, you need to set a lock screen password on the boot wizard interface to enter the desktop
- After the capture log interface selects the restart, there is an abnormality
How to Install Android 13 on Oppo Find X5 Pro
The following action will erase all data from your device, so make a full backup of the device in advance. pixelroms.com and its members will not be held responsible in the event of a thermonuclear war, your alarm does not wake you up, or if something happens to your device and data, take the following steps.
- To begin with, transfer the downloaded Android 13 firmware package to your device.
- Then, head over to Settings > About Phone and tap on Version Number 7 times.
- After that, go to About Phone > Software Update and tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right.
- Then select Local Install and tap on the hamburger menu situated at the top left.
- Now tap on the Model Number, select the Android 13 firmware, and tap on Extract Now.
- Wait for the extraction to complete and then tap on Install Now. The installation process will now begin.
- Once done, your device will automatically boot to the newly upgraded firmware.
that’s it. Here are the steps to install Android 13 on Oppo Find X5 Pro. If you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible with a solution.