Android 12 is Google’s newest and 12th major version of the Android mobile Operating System. The brand itself confirmed that the new Android 12 will feature the biggest and most radical design changes in the Operating System’s records even as it’ll also have a lot of features for the customers.
Google has already started rolling out the stable Android 12 update to all the eligible Pixel devices while other OEMs like Samsung are still conducting the Beta testing on their respective custom user interfaces.
How do download Android 12 Beta (One UI 4.0) on your Galaxy device?
Undoubtedly Samsung is offering the easiest Beta participation opportunity where you do not need to flash a full ROM manually. In case you have an eligible Galaxy smartphone for the Samsung Android 12 One UI Beta program, you should follow the steps mentioned below –
- Open the “Samsung Members” app and if you don’t have the Members app, you can just download it through Google Play or Galaxy Store
- Once you have opened the app, you’ll see a carousel of cards in which you’ll be able to find an ad for One UI Beta Program, then you should tap on it (You can even find the One UI Beta Program banner in the notice section)
- After you tap on the card, you should move further and then tap on the “Register” button, however, make sure to read the terms and conditions of One UI Beta before joining
- Hit the button entitled “Enroll” and it’ll be done
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and Samsung will send the Android 12 One UI 4 Beta via OTA that you can install within moments
How you can manually install the Android 12-based One UI 4 Beta on your Galaxy device?
Once you’ve completed the One UI Beta Program registration, you should wait for the update notification. In case you do not receive a push notification, you can head over to your device’s “Settings”. Then, tap on the “Software Updates” menu and wait while your Galaxy device lets you “Download and Install” the Android 12 Beta update.
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy Note 20
- Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Galaxy Z Flip 3
[su_button url=”https://t.me/getdroidroms” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#0064c9″ size=”7″]Join us on telegram[/su_button]