Hey Guy, How are you i hope you all are doing good and today i will show you some amazing and really useful Magisk Modules which will blow your mind so without wasting more time lets get started.
There will be 5 Magisk Modules in this episode and they all are down below.
How to Install and Use Magisk Modules on Android
If you aren’t already set up, follow our in-depth guide on how to root with Magisk. If your phone is already rooted with the older SuperSU method, you can unroot and then reroot with Magisk.
There are two ways to install Magisk modules, depending on where you source them. Both use the Magisk Manager app and are straightforward.
How to install Magisk Modules
- First of all Root your android phone.
- Download the Magisk Modules from the link below.
- Open up Magisk Manager and from the left menu click on Modules and click on Add + button and locate your downloaded Module then reboot.
- Now your Module has been installed.
How to delete Magisk Modules
- Open up Magisk Manager.
- From the left menu click on modules and click in the delete button on which Module you want to delete.
- Reboot and Module has been deleted.
- L Speed : Download
- App Systemizer : Download | Terminal app from play store
- CloudFlare DNS : Download
- Razerlite : Downlaod
- XLM Pak A road to Vendor : Download
Join our telegram channel to stay updated : telegram channel