Apple originally released Watch OS 8.4 Beta last month. Now the company is giving developers a second son. Read along to learn more about the watchOS 8.4 beta 2 update.
The latest Beta Blood Apple Watch is siding with the Opted Developer (Beta) program with the 19S5539e blood number. The watchOS 8.4 beta 2 weighs approximately 175MB in size, yes, it’s a small upgrade that allows you to quickly update your Apple Watch to the latest version. And if you are a developer, you can freely upgrade your watch to the latest beta. This update is available for all Apple Watch models compatible with the watchOS 8 update.
The changelog of this patch is the same as the previously released beta. So, so far, we don’t know about the changes with the second beta of Watch OS 8.4. But we can expect it to come with bug fixes and additions. You can still use Siri, App Privacy Report, and other features from watchOS 8.3 – Apple Music Voice Plan. Now let’s move on to how you can upgrade your Apple Watch to the watchOS 8.4-second beta update.
watchOS 8.4 beta 2 update
The latest beta build of watchOS is limited to Apple Watch users running on the latest version of iOS. If your device is running on the latest software, then you can easily sideload the new software on your Apple Watch. Here are the steps.
- At first, you need to login to Apple Developer Program website.
- Then, head over to the downloads.
- Tap on watchOS 8.4 beta 2 available under featured downloads. Then tap on the download button.
- Now install watchOS 8.4 beta 2 profile on your iPhone, then authorize the profile by going to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Now restart your iPhone.
Here are some prerequisites, that you can check before installing it on your Apple Watch.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is charged to at least 50% and connected to the charger.
- Make sure that your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure that your iPhone is running on iOS 15.
How to install watchOS 8.4 Beta 2 Update
- At first, open Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap on My Watch.
- Then click on General > Software Update > Download and Install.
- Enter the password for confirmation.
- Tap on Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Once done, tap on install.
Now the watchOS 8.4 developer beta 2 update will download and transfer to your Apple Watch. And after the completion of the installation process, your watch will restart. Once all is done, you can start using your Apple Watch.