In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Realme GT 2 Pro device.It’s been a few months since the latest OS was released, and many OEMs have already jumped into the bandwagon. As far as Realme is concerned, it has introduced an update to its flagship GT 2 Pro. So in addition to the advanced features it already has, you can now welcome a plethora of new and exciting features from the software.
These include Material U Theme Extensions 4 to 16, per app language settings, QR code scanner in quick settings, redesigned clipboard, ability to choose between two clock styles on lock screen, and some underdogs. ۔ Hood changes. And guess what, now you can say hello to your device. So without further ado, let’s go straight to this guide which will help you to download and install Android 13 on your Realme GT 2 Pro.
Download Android 13 for Realme GT 2 Pro
From this section, you can download all Android 13 builds [Developer Preview, Beta, Stable] for your Realme GT 2 Pro device. Note that the developer preview architectures are quite unstable and you may encounter some bugs and issues [all of which are listed below]. So only try these constructions if you are ready to deal with these pests on a daily basis.
India: RMX3301_11_C.01_Update_Android13_IN.zip Europe: RMX3301_11_C.01_Update_Android13_EU.zip China: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1tNaIQjx4Yqnib34XUVNnNw
How to Install Android 13 on Realme GT 2 Pro
- Transfer the downloaded firmware to your device’s Internal Storage [but not inside any folder].
- Then go to Settings > About Phone > Version > Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Now go to Settings > Software Update and tap on the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Select the downloaded Android 13 firmware and then hit the Install button.
- The package will be verified and subsequently installed.
- Once done, your device will boot to the newly upgraded OS.
- All user data will be erased during the upgrade.
- The automatic timing function is abnormal and manual timing is required.
- Some system functions are not available.
- Part of the interface display may look less than desirable.
- Some applications may not work properly or be fully functional.
- The system may have some stability issues.
that’s it. Here are the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Realme GT 2 Pro. We will be constantly updating this guide and when a new build will be live. In the meantime, if you have any questions about the above steps, let us know in the comments. We will contact you with a solution as soon as possible.