Automated good home devices area unit is simply accessible to individuals. With such a large amount of good devices to decide on, you’ll simply start and link these devices to any good hub out there. Hue Lights are unit one in every of the foremost fashionable good home devices which will be controlled by the user. whether or not you wish to vary the color of the sunshine, regulate the brightness, or regulate it to show on throughout a particular time. In today’s guide, we’ll see how you’ll add or connect Philips Hue lights to Apple HomeKit.
With Apple HomeKit, you will be ready to manage your Phillips Hue lights by merely supplying voice commands to Siri. thereupon being aforementioned, let’s take a fast check out however you’ll add Philips Hue lights to Apple HomeKit.
How to connect Philips Hue with Apple HomeKit
Connect Phillips Hue Lights to Apple HomeKit
Now, let’s take a look at the steps you need to follow to connect your Phillips Hue lights to the Apple HomeKit.
- Launch the Phillips Hue app and tap on the Settings menu.
- Under Settings, select HomeKit and Siri.
- Tap on the Pair bridge button and create a Home
- You will have to scan the ID that is present at the bottom of your Phillips Hue Bridge.
- The lights will be added to the Apple Home app.
Setup Philips Hue Lights in the Home App
- Open the Home app on your Apple device and tap on the + icon.
- Tap on the Add Accessory.
- A popup message will appear asking if you wish to add an accessory. Tap on the Allow button.
- Now, the camera app will open. You will be required to scan the code of your Phillips Hue lights
- You can also enter it manually if you don’t want to scan it.
- Next, the app will ask you to enter the name of the light as well s the room where it’s located.
- Once all the necessary information has been added, you can tap on Done.
Do note that both apps need to be updated to their latest versions as well the OS of your Apple device should be on the latest version. Once you have set up the lights with Apple HomeKit, you can now control all the lights by commanding Siri with your voice.
Siri Commands for Phillips Hue Lights
Here is a list of commands that you can use to adjust the Phillips lights using Siri.
- “Make the lights blue in the bedroom
- “Set sync box to music
- Adjust the brightness downstairs to 50%
- Are the lights on downstairs?
- Find all my Hue lights
- Good morning.
- Good night.
- Make my bedside table lamp pink
- Make my lights lime green
- Make my living room brighter
- Set sync box intensity to moderate.
- Set sync box intensity to subtle
- Set sync box to game
- Set sync box to intensity to high
- Set sync box to intensity to intense
- Set sync box to PlayStation 4
- Set sync box to start
- Set sync box to stop
- Set sync box to video.
- Set the entryway lights to gold
- Set the family room lights to purple
- Set the lights in the kitchen to Energize
- Turn off sync box
- Turn off the lights
- Turn off the lights downstairs
- Turn on my desk light
- Turn on Ocean dawn in the living room.
- Turn on Read in the living room
- Turn on sync box
- Turn on the light
- Turn the kitchen lights orange
- Turn the living room light blue
- Turn the living room lights all the way up
- What lights are on in the living room?
To initiate these commands, all you need to do is say “Hey Siri!” followed by the command.
You may also like: